Thursday, October 1, 2009

You Might be a Redneck if...

Well, actually, we need to change this to say, "You might have been living abroad without visiting home too long if..." Did I mention I haven't been home since December? "if...you pay 10 Euros for a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts." (I'm completely embarrassed to tell you how many dollars that comes to. $14.00) Can you believe I fell into that pit? I'm guilty! But look at how much enjoyment came from that one box? By the way, the hats were free!

Sidenote: We finished off all 12 in one day!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Haha, that is too funny, and too cool! I bet they tasted delicious.

julie said...

Where did you get them???????? Leah and Jennifer turn 12 on the 15th. They would LOVE to have a box for their b-day class treat. Cost is no object when it comes to Krispy Kream!