Friday, April 9, 2010

Coming for a Visit (Finally!)!

Yes, you heard correctly, after about a year and a half (way too long in my book) we are coming on June 24th to visit family and friends in the states until July 25th. The kids and I can hardly wait! I've already had sleepless nights because of my excitement.
I love it here, but I do miss everyone and everything back home so much. I can't wait to be able to run 5 errands without leaving the comfort of my car (drive thrus are not the thing here), have different options for fast food instead of only McDonald's, chow down on Papa Murphy's pizza, and shop with lower prices everywhere!

1 comment:

Jill said...

So excited to hear you are coming home. Even more excited that this means you might be coming to the C-U area!! Hope to get to see you either way. Been way too long!!! Lots of love, Jill