Sunday, December 28, 2008

Aqualibli Swimming Park

Aqualibi is a water park nearby that I cannot seam to pronounce properly yet. R and K constantly correct me and for some reason I have a mental block on the pronunciation of the word. I'm just hoping it doesn't transfer to my abilities to learn French or we're in for a long 2 years here!!!
This was the water park we were going to on the same weekend K was so excited to buy his Speedo. We did end up finding one for him and R that are more like shorts, but really tight. Hee! Hee! So, today was the second time we have been to this inside water park which is also connected to an outside amusement park open in the spring named Walibi. Everything was dark the first time we went to the park-I guess for mood lighting. Today we went earlier in the day and it was a lot brighter. We even found more rides around corners we didn't realize were available. The kids had a ball and ventured on some crazy water slides. They also have a wave pool there and we actually found the real hot tub area which is about the size of two classrooms back home. It was huge...and a lot warmer than the miniscule "hot tub" we found last time. The one R and I tried previously was a freezing cold bubbling tub (which we thought was going to be hot) that was the size of my closet back home. We decided we'll definitely get our money's worth out of the season pass we bought (thanks to our small group!). Tonight we're discussing tomorrow's adventure in Europe. K is on break until the 5th of January and we want to take a few more small day trips.

No comments: