Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kelsey Koo Moving


When getting ready for this big move, I had numerous piles around my house labeled with sticky notes saying "air", "sea", "storage" based on where the item was going and how it was going to get to Belgium if it was going with us. (I also had to pack 8 suitcases and carry ons as well filled with items we would need immediately upon arrival.) Then I had to make piles consisting of donations and trash. So it was just a little crazy around the house! The sticky notes were in my cabinets, on the walls (so I could lay items on the floor that fell into that particular category), on the shelves, on specific items, just everywhere. When the movers came to pack and move our belongings our dog got in the mix and ended up with a sticky note on her as well. In case it's too small to read, it says, "sea." Actually, she's flying in a plane a few days after we arrive.

No comments: