Friday, February 20, 2009

Stay Tuned for Our Switzerland Ski Trip!

We will be embarking on an 8 hour car ride to Engelberg, Switzerland for a few days of skiing in the Alps. All of us are enrolled in ski school and hopefully will be hitting the slopes with a few skills! After that the kids and I are heading to the states for our visas. (It's a long story!) Anyway, we've made the best of it and my parents will be meeting us in New York where we'll watch The Lion King on broadway, sightsee, and of course, shop! I can't wait to eat pizza, sip a Starbuck's, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, but yes, I want a Big Mac and a sweet tea! I figure after the big workout from skiing for 4 days, I should be treated to some junk food! Oh - and the iced tea at McDonald's here is made with sparkling water (bubbles). I wasn't prepared for bubbles the day I took a huge sip and about spit it out right away! Just to put it bluntly, iced tea doesn't taste good with sparkling water.
Anyway, I'll try to post pictures of the kids enjoying (or whining about) skiing...stay tuned!

No comments: