Monday, March 16, 2009

Playing Catch Up

It occurred to me that I have not put the time and energy into this blog like previous months only because the weather is getting nicer (it still rains almost every day) as spring is in the air and various other reasons. I have joined a women's Bible study and am running twice a week with a sweet girl I met in my Hints for Living in Belgium class. After that I have been invited to some small excursions (Polish pottery outlet), or get togethers (playing Bunko), or eating lunch out somewhere with some ladies. This week we're going to try a new restaurant called, "Woo". Hmmmm. I'll let you know what that's like! I also have on the agenda this week to volunteer in the American Women's Club library, so I am definitely "getting involved" I guess you could say. I still am working on taking pictures and getting them on the blog of the house. Many people have asked about that, and I haven't forgotten. They'll be up soon!

1 comment:

Reid said...

Wow! Amber you are amazing! Glad you are taking advantage of everything. I want to hear about Woo! See you in the library tomorrow. Reid