Monday, June 14, 2010

Mykonos, Greece (4th stop of cruise)

The family making our way to Mykonos by tendering on a smaller boat.

Windmills on Mykonos Island:


After arriving on Mykonos Island, we decided to taxi to Paradise Beach. How can you go wrong with a name like that? Well, my husband's only complaint was the larger size sand, but I didn't have a complaint in the world as I sat under my thatched umbrella watching the kids play on the beach.
Entrance to Paradise Beach
What a beautiful day!
Later, the kids tried catching tiny fish, but the bright green netting must have given the predators away since we didn't catch a single one.
K doesn't look like the sand is bothering him too badly here!


My view of the kids from under my umbrella. I could have stayed for another few weeks, but our ship was leaving soon.

No comments: