Sunday, April 26, 2009

Latest "Wants" List

We sent my parents back to the states Sunday morning (and I got a Starbuck's since the only one in town as at the airport!) with a new want list, tired, and full of amazing memories! We had a ball with them, and I think we really wore them out - at least I had to take a nap later that day! They'll be back again in July with my grandma and two aunts as well. We'll be sightseeing around Belgium with a short trip to Paris in the middle of the week.


K heads back to Indy in a few weeks to pack my suitcase with all the items on "the list" that we really miss from the states, or we just plain need. Since he won't be there for even a week, my mom sweetly volunteered to purchase the items on the list so K didn't have go go shopping all week.


Clinique items made the list this time as my stash is running low. Also, salsa, granola bars, Neosporin Ointment (for those minor cuts), shoe polish, printer cartridges, contact solution for K, vitamin C chewables for the kids, sunscreen, Ranch salad dressin, antibacterial hand wipes, and Skyline chili sauce. I'm sure I'll think of more things we just can't live without before he returns.

No comments: