Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Heat Wave!

It's 72 degrees today and you'd think we're having a heat wave! It is for Belgium...we decided to whip out the water slide we just bought off another family moving back to the states. That's how you do things here...instead of going to the store to buy a brand new air conditioner, you just wait until you hear of someone moving and see if you can buy theirs. (We'll have to take a picture of that too...I hear they are a sight to see.) So how could we pass up this slide for 50 Euros? We couldn't!
The kids have looked forward to this all week and we had to wait for just the right day - above 70.
After helping me set it up, R ran in to change his clothes and about scared me to death...he's becoming way too European. I said, "Buddy, you really don't need a swim cap for just the water slide." He was at a swimming party last weekend and needed it inside the pool because it's required. He replied, "I know, but I like it." Oh boy!






It was definitely worth the 50 Euros!!

2 comments:

Reid said...

whoa! what a find. can I come play?

Dallas said...

That looks like a great time! What a nice cool treat. :)