Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mourning a Loss

While we were up at the crack of dawn our game plan worked, but I guess the Colts' didn't. The Saints had some tricky moves and without getting into football strategies (because I'm really not very good at analyzing that stuff) they just plain beat us.

I have to say that I bet Joe Tiller who was the head coach that steered Drew Brees to the Rose Bowl a few years ago must be awfully proud of his star quarterback. I can't think of a better payoff for someone who poured their heart and soul into grooming a successful young person. That's what Mastercard would call priceless!

So, we have to take our hats off to the Saints and say, "Congratulations!" They definitely played hard and smart enough to earn the Super Bowl 44 Championship Title for 2010!

No comments: