Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dreaded Day

Well the day has come that I was dreading...the day J's immune system couldn't keep her from getting sick, and therefore affecting her asthma. There have been many illnesses going around in the preschool area, with only 8 children present yesterday in her class. (It crossed my mind to keep her home Thurs. and Fri. so she could hopefully avoid germs.) Of course she comes off the bus with a cough. We're starting her breathing treatments, hoping to conquer this before it gets out of hand. The good news is: there's a doctor here that comes highly recommended by her school handbook and I just met him in my AWC (American Women's Club) "Hints for Living in Belgium" Class. Hopefully that's a sign from God to continue to trust that He is taking care of us.

2 comments:

julie said...

The doctors here make house calls! Everyone says it is great and they like doing it...just in case J gets really bad....

BelgiumBound said...

I sure hope that great dr. does! He specializes in allergies, so he sounds great to me so far!
You're always a wealth of information! :)
Thanks!