Saturday, January 3, 2009

Visitors


The plane reservations are already made for my parents, two aunts, and my grandma...YES...I just said my grandma. She's 85 (I think...but who's counting?) years old and tells us she already has her bags packed to come visit in July. She is a survivor of 2 heart attacks and I still can't get over the shock that she is actually flying 8 hours from either Chicago or Washington D.C. to come visit us. But then again, as they keep reminding me throughout the years, I am the first grandchild. So, if any other family and friends are interested, the doors to our home are open to you. The fright of buying a Speedo might scare some off, so K has put together a foolproof Super Speedo Workout for you just in case you want to look your personal best at the water park. You know that if you come visit us, that's one of the tourist attractions we'll visit especially if you have kids. (Oh, and by the way, I have to type an apology to my brother and sister-in-law. When I said on an earlier post that our small group had purchased the season pass for us, I wasn't thinking clearly and I forgot to mention that it was our small group and them as well. So, thanks Deborah and Brian! We have been there three times so far and are loving it!)
This picture is of my grandma, my cousin's new baby, and of course, J.

No comments: